Find out why Everyone is Smiling @ Lle Hari. Prince Hari!

https://search.google.com/local/posts?q=Lle+Hari+Restaurant+and+Bar&ludocid=7359131440077560282&lpsid=3482319919274851914

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lle Hari - the restaurant 'franchise' within the Meadowsweet Hotel (Y Dolydd, in Welsh I think) is definitely worth a visit if you're staying in in the Conwy Valley. You have the option of the bar or restaurant, both equally nice and well appointed, and the food is just great. I had the slow-cooked squid to start, which was melt in the mouth, and the chilli-infused bed it came on was to die for. My partner and I both plumped for the Welsh Black beef sirloin for the main. It comes medium-rare, which I would have asked for anyway. I'm not sure what the reaction would have been if I'd have asked for it well done, but you need to trust the chef in these instances, The meat was beautifully tender. Welsh Black is on par with Aberdeen Angus, but perhaps a single notch down. But you can't fault the flavour. It came with polenta mash and we ordered a side of greens (£3.50). I would have ordered the extra Dauphinoise too but I cooked it at home the night before and was mindful of my calorie intake. We didn't try dessert; I don't have a sweet tooth - but you really need to check this place out if you're in the area. The goat cheese and beetroot starter is next on my list.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadowsweet Hotel and Four in A Bed - Episode 4